Organic shapes and colors found in water, this hand knotted lapis necklace is like your favorite jeans. It's adjustable with leather ties and can be worn at any length you desire. The golden bronze African Coptic cross is a talisman representing courage and devotion.
The clever toggle clasp allows you to easily swap out the African cross pendant for five other options, including one you can customize with your own inspirational word.
- Ganesha, the Indian Elephant God representing success and the removal of struggles and obstacles. Bronze
- Dutch Coin, a replica from the Dutch East India Company, the largest trade organization that sparked the global exchange of goods, spices and cuisine in the 1700s. This coin represents adventure.Bronze.
- Lotus Bud, hand carved and cast in Nepal by Buddhist monks. The lotus (bud) is a symbol of new beginnings and enlightenment. Bronze.
- Shiva Pendant, Shiva is the God of destruction as it relates to purification and new beginnings in the cycle of life. On the reverse are Vishnu's feet, the Indian God of arbitration and peace. Bronze.
- Your Relic, pick your own word (up to 6 digits) for daily inspiration and motivation. Sterling and bronze.
Amazonite, bronze, silk thread hand knotting and leather. Adjustable to 36". Ties in back or front. Made in the USA